• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help with memtest test 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stang8118

Ok right now i just got my new Venice and have it clocked 300x9 = 2.7ghz. Running the 166 divider so my ram is @ 245mhz 2-2-2-6 @ 3.3v. I can pass ALL tests 5 times w/o a single error, except test 7 which i get about 10-15 each pass. Does anyone here know which setting i should lower to get a little more stability??

Its driving me crazy!

Running 1T
Auto
Disabled (get errors on 2 and 3 if i enable this bank interleave)
Auto
LvL 8
LvL 4
7ns
Auto
Disabled
16x
7x
Disabled

a64tweak.jpg

Well right now i am running the 150 divider to be stable in windows, but i am using the same exact timings using the 166 divider

Yeah they give me errors in tests 2 and 3. I tried messing with my Tref but passed 3.3v it gives me errors to matter what i set it at. Does anything else effect tests 2 and 3 other then Tref?

Ok well i fixed the problem. Ends up i had to drop my dram idle timer to 0. Gave me a boost in my OC, and also got rid of my test 7 errors. So happy i finally got that problem fixed :)

Back