• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair or OCZ or Kingstone .. For my 3800+ ?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

faf

Registered
hi there ..

what is the best Ram can work perfectly with AMD 3800+ and SLI Motherboard ?

I am gonna get (2x512) .. So What is The Best Ram with Best TEC ( XMS - HyaberX ..etc ) ?

My main use is games ..

Waiting for your advices ..

Thanks for all ..

I would get the OCZ VX series UTT memory. With a high multi like the 3800 you can run a moderate htt and keep memory 1:1 up until around 250-260mhz @3.4v 2-2-2

:welcome: btw

stang8118 said:
I would get the OCZ VX series UTT memory. With a high multi like the 3800 you can run a moderate htt and keep memory 1:1 up until around 250-260mhz @3.4v 2-2-2

:welcome: btw

I second this. That OCZ VX is great stuff!

i personally like ocz but im using kingston cuz its cheaper and better for the price.

ocz - their memory is reliable, overclockable and their customer service if things go wrong is impeccable :)

OCZ is soo awesome. I got mine for half off from my friend's mom who works at OCZ. The two I recommend are either the VX or the Plat Rev.2. thats my two cents

-1cem4n

Back