• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congrats to another who earned some blue stars. :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

@md0Cer

I just noticed a new blue in the Who's Online. One who has demonstrated allot of hard work and effort here at OCforums.

Want to become a Senior Member? Here is what the moderators and staff look for when appointing Senior Members: (In order of importance)

1. A willingness to help others, particularly when an individual has little personal interest in the topic or problem. As when a Senior helps a beginner with a problem which has been discussed many times in the past.
2. A demonstrated patience and reserve in dealing with disagreeable people.
3. The ability to discuss or disagree in a topic on the basis of REASON rather than personal attacks, which never further knowledge, but can only wound hearts.
4.A reasonable to good back ground in overclocking and cooling combined with a general knowledge of hardware as a whole.
5. Approximately three - four months in our forum. Time to demonstrate a continuing interest in our forum and allow us to determine the presence of the afore mentioned qualities.

I can't think of many that meet these criteria as well as c627627. Congrats dude! You definatly earned this one. :clap:

It is still a wee bit puzzling as to where you get all your amazing information on cpu's though. ;) :shrug:

Last edited:
Congrats, mate! :beer:

I do enjoy reading your posts in the CPU section. When you and OCDetective get going, it is quite a treat for us to just watch!

:) Thank you.

@md0Cer said:
It is still a wee bit puzzling as to where you get all your amazing information on cpu's though. ;) :shrug:

...from people just like you!

Hows about updating that link for real? :)

I've always tended not to look before I leapt with regards to anything...posting definitely included.

c627627 said:
...from people just like you!

Haha nah....

I did try joining something with AMD hoping I would get the inside scoop on upcoming cores like you but only to be rewarded with something like:

You should recomend an Athlon 64 if the customer needs:

1.)Flexible cross-platform uni-bi-multi-abiliatational needs for the flexible, expanable business enviroment

2and on.) A whole other load of crap similar to number one

Back