• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I got married!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Robbie

For those that still know me from here. For more pix, you know were to find them.
Rob

Attachments

• Kriss and I.JPG
    Kriss and I.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 234
Poor soul... Giving away your freeddom like that ;)

Just kidding! Hope you have a happy married life, to a happy married wife :)

Congradulations.

Diamonds are excellent heat conductors. I recommend using that one to cool of a memory chip on your graphics card.

congrats dude!

as of the 19th of this month.. i'll have been married for 3 great months...

Hope you have a great brood of happy overclockers coming your way in the future!

Congrats! It's always the best when you can wake up next to your best friend for the rest of your life. :) I love hearing happy marriage stories and you two have a twinkle in your eye in that picture! Aww...

You made me remember that I am almost six months married... whoa!

You have just embarked on the hardest, most worthwhile thing you will ever do. Twelve years and counting.

Now why would you want to go a screw up a perfectly good friendship? .......married 6 years in august

Congratulations, Its well worth it.
Believe me, Its all fun and games till the kids come along. And they will. ....at 2AM ....Daddy, I gotta potty ....Daddy, i want a drink of water ....Daddy, I just wet the bed

Back