• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is this Mushkin equal to in terms of trade?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

douglasb

I've got some black mushkin PC4000 that doesn't agree with my board very well that I'd like to trade. Ideally, I'd like something with TCCD or UTT chips in it. I already have some RAM with TCCC and CH-5 chips, as well as some OCZ EL PC3200 that I'm not really sure about. What would be equal in terms of trade to the PC4000 (or the others really), and will also "play nice" with my rig? I've got 512 MB of the mushkin pc4000, 256 MB Buffalo CH-5, 256 MB OCZ EL, and 256 MB SAmsung TCCC. I want a general idea here of what I should be looking for.

Yes, that ram is likely D43. As far as trade...that will be tough. The best ram on an NF7 is bh5 in my opinion. Also, TCCD performs very well. Hynix D43 just isn't worth all that much though. You MAY find someone that will trade some CH5 hyper x or something, which will run you 2-3-2 at decent FSB. Best of luck.

-Collin-

NinjaZX6R said:
Yes, that ram is likely D43. As far as trade...that will be tough. The best ram on an NF7 is bh5 in my opinion. Also, TCCD performs very well. Hynix D43 just isn't worth all that much though. You MAY find someone that will trade some CH5 hyper x or something, which will run you 2-3-2 at decent FSB. Best of luck.

-Collin-

CH-5 would be cool. I already have that, so it would match the Buffalo I have.

Back