• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF whos graduating this year

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i'll go first.

I'm graduating from High School after being Home schooled on May 20. I plan on going to school at Montana Tech here in Butte and Majoring in General engineering with an emphasis on mechanical engineering.

I guess its a bit late, but I graduated in December.

West Virginia Junior College.

2 associate's degrees

Computer Information Technology

and

Information Technology

Graduating from high school sometime this month. My not knowing the date shows just how seriously I'm taking things these days. Going to the University of Michigan next year to study electrical engineering.

will be finished with my final exams for my physics degree in one and a half weeks. graduating from UCL in london

I'm graduating from High School on May 28th. I am already out of the classes thanks to taking all my classes via Post-Secondary... and College is already out!!

Yay!

I'll be graduating from HS in early june, and will be shipping out for full sail institute of technology for their Game Design & Development Bachelor of Science Degree Program at the end of july

Just graduated on May 7th from Tiffin University in Ohio with a Bachelors in Criminal Justice. I will continue my job as a police officer in Perrysburg Ohio.

me me me me me me me mE ME ME ME Me me me me.

i'm finally graduating from high school. three cheers

Graduating from HS in 2 weeks
then going to Oakland University to major in business :)
if things go well ill consider transfering to U of M (as long as i have enough $)

troutbumoh said:
Just graduated on May 7th from Tiffin University in Ohio with a Bachelors in Criminal Justice. I will continue my job as a police officer in Perrysburg Ohio.

So OCF members get off on tickets is what you're saying? ;)

I'm graduating the Academy of Art University, Motion Pictures & TV major (though I'm going more toward advertising).

--Illah

I'll be walking in graduation in June, but I have two classes to do in summer.

I'll have a B.S. double major in Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering from UC Davis.

BS in Aerospace Engineering, diploma ceremony is Sunday. Minor in Artificial Intelligence.

Future: Sticking around for a year to get a masters.

I hate all you guys who are getting out of high school in may. How is it that your school lets you out on may 21'st and 28th, my high school doesn't let me out till june 16th (yes I'm graduating :p) but basically I'm just sitting around doing nothing because all my classes are AP except drama and since the tests are over we just sit there and watch movies and play chess and do nothing really.

Back