• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new Forceware 76.45 Win2000/XP WHQL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What's so much better about forceware as opposed to the regular one that nvidia has on their site? I never tried em before.

err, forceware is what nvidia has on their site, they might not have it labeled like that, those drivers on guru3d r just the new WHQL drivers that havn't been released by nvidia

maxxoverclocker said:
err, forceware is what nvidia has on their site, they might not have it labeled like that, those drivers on guru3d r just the new WHQL drivers that havn't been released by nvidia
LOL... I am an idiot. I meant to say what is the difference between the ones guru comes out with as opposed to nvidia. I mean, why would guru3d have the drivers out before nvidia when it's already WHQL certified?

RedDragonXXX said:

Are you suuuuure? :santa: Just kidding. The reason I was wondering is because one of the beta drivers for nforce3 chipsets was compatible with both 32bit and 64bit. Thought this could be the case to. Thanks anyway.

Nvidia.com said:
Windows XP Professional x64 Edition

Version: 6.25 BETA
Release Date: November 19, 2004

International
File Size: 34.7 MB

Downloads
» Primary Download Site «

» Mirror Site 1
» Mirror Site 2
» Mirror Site 3

Installation Notes

* This is a beta package of nForce drivers for use with any recent build of Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit Edition for Extended Systems. Please visit Microsoft’s website for more information on this operating system.

Release Notes

This package has undergone only preliminary QA and should be used for evaluation purposes only.

This package includes support for all 32-bit nForce3 features.
This includes:

* Networking (Gigabit Ethernet and 10/100)
* Audio
* IDE (SATA and PATA)
* RAID
* Firewall

Both the operating system and these drivers are still in BETA. Known issues include the following:

* Audio pops and clicks may occur while playing certain games
* Occasional hangs may occur with these drivers.

Driver Versions

* Audio driver 4.55
* Audio utilities 4.50
* Ethernet driver 4.52
* GART driver 4.34
* IDE (RAID) driver 4.68
* Network Management application 4.52
* SMBus driver 4.45
* Installer 4.58

Linkage

Last edited:
Back