• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We have an OCF VIP bday!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

@md0Cer

Today, the 10th, our famous trollhunter, Silversinksam redefines "old fart!" :D

Happy bday. :bday:

I might also add it is Pinky/Stoopid's bday as well, but he isn't important enough to get a a bday smilie.

im j/k

:bday:

happy b-day guys. How ancient... er.... young... so very young and allmighty........*nervous laugh* are ya SSS?

as for pinky... eh... oh well... :sn: just kiddin' pinky. happy b-day as well?

Awww, I didn't see this in time to wish him a happy bday on his birthday. Sorry about that SSS.

Happy Birthday, and thanks for all that you do on the forums. We really appreciate all the time and effort that you've put in to make sure that these forums are a safe place for everyone :)

@md0Cer said:
Maybe they didn't even see this. Oh well. :shrug:

Not until now, I don't usually read this section of the forums. It was sheer coincidence you happen to bump this and it caught my eye.

But thanks for the b-day cheer :).

Next time post it and then "report bad post"....he'll see it then....and he'll be glad it's NOT a post that needs moderation ;)

@md0Cer said:
Maybe they didn't even see this. Oh well. :shrug:

I took the day off, thanks for the kind words my friends

:)

cw823 said:
Next time post it and then "report bad post"....he'll see it then....and he'll be glad it's NOT a post that needs moderation ;)

Yah, I like report a threads as much as I like being covered in honey sitting on a fire ant mound :p

Silversinksam said:
I took the day off, thanks for the kind words my friends

:)

Yah, I like report a threads as much as I like being covered in honey sitting on a fire ant mound :p

/me looks for ants and honey on ebay

Ah! There they are. :D

Hmm..now which sections does SSS moderate that I can report every thread....

CW, here is some right here:

fireants.jpg

honey-opton.jpg

I think I just totally messed up my offsite linking manners, but oh well..it is SSS and pinky...not like there is going to be a slashdot effect...

j/k
:D

Back