• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1Gb Hyper-X 2-3-2-6 only 89.00!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
probley should have been posted in the"cyber deals" section but is worth a few comments here also.

i bought 2x512 sticks of wintec ram for $78 just 2 months ago
and im awaiting 2x512 of utt ocz value VX for $104 both bought at newegg.

im gonna guess as i didnt look it up yet that the kingston is probley utt also.
but i really hate mail in rebates. i just rather pay the full price than have the stress of waiting on a check in the mail.
micro-center still owes me $60 from an lcd i bought 3 months ago and sent the rebate in 2 days later.

unfortunatly ram in the ddr flavour will get cheaper but soon be obsolete in newer rigs but hopefully that will pass into the ddr2 line tho also.

ive seen page long discussions on high priced ram VS cheap ram here and both sides have a point but noone will say cheap ram is a bad thing long as you dont expect the world from it.

They are CH-5 but from the bottom of the bin, most people I've talk to have not been getting steller OCs with them. Great price for decent low latency memory however.

That is generally what has been found in this ram.

That is a very good price indeed...heck, I just bought a used set for $115 a week ago and thought I had done fine. With rebates you can stuff a pc slap full of ram for under $200.

Six months ago a gig of Kingston Value Ram would cost you that much or maybe even more.

Before long maybe they will start paying us to take the stuff...you think.

As a side note...this is probably a "Cyber Deals" kind of post instead of a "Memory" section post.

Edit:

You boys are fast tonight...scratch my Cyber Deals comment as its already been made.

Back