• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Freeware "Crap Cleaner" work with Mozilla?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Viper69

Just curious..I know the website for Crap Cleaner works on IE and Firefox..but since Firefox's release it seems a lot of freeware have been catering towards those users only..and not people like myself that use Mozilla..what gives??

Does anyone know if CC works on Mozilla???

Oops, pulled up this thread on 56k thinking u asked about Firefox...welll i dunno if CCleaner works w/ mozilla, but why dont u just download it and see for urself? Its not too huge of a download, and its worth it.

jcw122 said:
Oops, pulled up this thread on 56k thinking u asked about Firefox...welll i dunno if CCleaner works w/ mozilla, but why dont u just download it and see for urself? Its not too huge of a download, and its worth it.

I thought about it, but I don't recall where to find all the folders for Mozilla that stores info haha..

I wonder if FireFox is better than Mozilla..but I do use the newsgroups every so often..eesh..

Back