• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which mp3 player should i get

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

delljunks

i have an ipodphoto 30gb, but i'm selling it to whoever wants it for 310 with dlo jam jacket leather case. but thats beside the point, i'm sick of ipod's interface, i've been using them for 4 years.

which mp3 player should i get next?
i want good battery life, sound quality, price, navigation and probably more or equal to 20gb

optional (but cool) : fm reception, colour screen, line in

have no desire for (but still will take) - Microphone

ive been hearing people say its heavy, but at least its got ogg support. i recommend either the h320 or the iaudio x5. both play video but the h320 has a longer battery life.

i have an iriver h320 and its great, the battery life is around 16 hours, the sound is great, and i love being able to hook it up to my computer and being able to copy any type of files on to it for either storage or to transfer them to another computer.

delljunks said:
i think he's referring to the 20gb h10. how's that look?

yes, thats is what i was reffering to. They are so sweet and arent that heavy. They look better with a color such as red. Navy blue looks kinda different IMO. Also, junk like iTunes is not needed. It comes with a case, and some wires for the comp. Once again, iRiver is sweet. :cool:

Back