• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Norton Ghost 2003 or Ghost 9.0??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Viper69

I own both versions, and I have installed either actually. I was going to install v9.0 but when I read some information on radified forums...from this website here Ghost 9.0 fadified site

It sounds as if some people have an issue w/the technology of "hot imaging"...And that Norton Ghost 2003 doesn't have this problem as it's done through DOS....

Id like to hear people's comments about hot imaging, have they encountered problems with Ghost 9.0, such as these PQI errors and such..

Thanks

dicecca112 said:
hell I could never get either to work. I would think the newer version would give you greater opitions to backup and the like, and it would eliminate any and all of the bugs with 9.0

Ghost 2003 and Ghost 9.0 are different programs...Ghost 9.0 is really Powerquest software's imaging product that was aquired by Symantec. It's not based on Ghost2003.

Back