• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pegasus or Thunderbird??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Viper69

I have only used Pegasus for a couple of years now. I like it, I do think however that it's a bit to window happy..It seems everything requires another window to open.

However it seems great at preventing emails from opening unlike older versions of Outlook, and thus virus's and such.

However what I would like to know between Tbird and Pegasus..does anyone happen to know if one seems to be better at SPAM filtering, and creating new SPAM rules?

I am having a terrible time w/SPAM lately..like 10 a day even with Pegasus's built in SPAM filter enabled and some of my own rules created as well. :bang head

I am just curious how good Tbird is..I know Pegasus is from all accounts one of the safest if not the safest email program to use however.

Thanks.

TBird is advertized as a "Stop Spam use TBird" or something like that, I love it actually you should give it a whirl.
As for Spam rules I never touched them but the program knows whats spam and what isn't after a day or two.

I use thunderbird, and will never turn back. I get spam in waves sometimes (up to 20-30 per day), so I made a few rules, and have since had ZERO problems with spam coming up in my inbox.

RangerJoe said:
I use thunderbird, and will never turn back. I get spam in waves sometimes (up to 20-30 per day), so I made a few rules, and have since had ZERO problems with spam coming up in my inbox.

What were you using previously?

Back