• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

amd computer badges

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kevin007

do any of you know where I can print or get mailed an amd computer badge for my new computer, thanks in advance

-Kevin :)

we don't need no stinking badges!

monarchcomputer has them for shipping I think 2.99 for like one big and three little ones.

haha you dont 'need' badges...but i was in a local computer warehouse order place....where they can repair stuff, they wouldnt repair a dude computer cos he didnt have the WinXP sticker therefor they assumed it wasnt legit

Kewl badge! Also makes for a nice Avatar. Thanks.

I would also like to know of a US vendor selling that badge.

Teke: it looks like several european vendors stock that badge. i haven't found one in this hemisphere yet and i've just about tired out google so i imagine there isn't one.

Zulu-1 said:
i believe there are companies that you send the image to, and they make the badge for you
:)

yes, but i can't think of 100 places that need that case badge off the top of my head.

Back