• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

typing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kevin007

I'm not sure if this thead is against the rules or not but I thought this would maybe be the right place for it, but I was just wondering how many of you out there can type, without looking and stuff. :eh?:

me, and i'm only 13 with small hands =D

i started typing at the age of 4 with a crappy mac... not even sure on the specs, but the damned bomb cursor came up every few minutes and the thing crashed at the same time =/

lol, you kidding man???
of course I can, I spend so much time typing between work and school and this forums and the internet its hard not to.

crimedog said:
i stay about 40wpm can't get any higher :(

i mean even my computer illeterate mom can type.. and she blazes at over 100wpm

holy crap, thats crazy

my dad (working with computers at least 15 years) can type like 1/16th of me... and he doesn't know much bout computers, just AS/400 and the likes...

I can type about like maybe 67 wpm, thats my guess because when I was in typing class this year I had like 64 or something but I'm probely less, I guess it depends on what I'm typing and things. But I'm only 12, turning 13 may 30th!!! SO HAHA I BEAT YOU ALL! :p

without looking either and few mistakes :cool:

I can, but i type better in the dark for some wierd reason :shrug:

But as soon as i switch keyboards (school etc.) i cant type for s**t :( I mean, its pathetic :(

I've never been formally tested, but i would guess somewhere in the neighborhood of 85-95wpm. I can type quite fast, just something you pick up after using IRC/AIM for 5 years :p

I'm 12 and I took typing class from August to January, thats when we switches home economics, but next year I'll be in computer applications as one of my electives and thats pretty much advanced typing because you had to get the typing teachers signature to sign up for it.

I'm 16 (why would age matter, common guys :rolleyes: ) and I type around 80-100 wpm depending on what I'm typing and if I have the ideas of what I am going to type going through my head.

lol

well if you think about it a 4 year old typing 80 wpm without looking and few errors, is pretty amazing.

learning how to type (good) takes time and patience so most younger people don't care about it or don't have the patience or the brain spain to learn how to type.

Viper2004 said:
I'm 16 (why would age matter, common guys :rolleyes: ) and I type around 80-100 wpm depending on what I'm typing and if I have the ideas of what I am going to type going through my head.

hahaha same here!! when I Think about other things like in tying class, a get slow rofl

lol, my typing class was always noisy so like right now I'm watching tv and typing and i can do it very well and its pretty easy to type and no think lol.

I can do 75+ error free. More than most can say....most of the numbers you see above 60 will have mistakes

Back