• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NO ONE has the Swiftech MCW6002-64 - what is the deal??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SGTFury

Registered
Ok, so I waited an excrutiating amount of time for the Venices to get here, and finally all my stuff for my upgrade comes but the MCW6002-64 waterblock. NO ONE had it in stock so I ordered it directly from Swiftech, like three weeks ago. I emailed them and they said THEY don't even have it in stock, and it will be two more weeks before they do.

So now, I get to read all the Venice threads of everyone posting bench screenies and all I can do is look at mine sitting on the floor, because I have no other means of cooling it. Sheesh, those wbs must be popular :bang head :bang head :bang head

yeah Swiftech is painfully slow... I ordered a MCW50 on May 23, did not get it until last tuesday... as the last poster said, the block is the same for everyone, just different mounting brackets...

I had a similar problem when I built my system, but I was lucky enough to get one from Jab-Tech. A customer apparently wanted the 6000 not 6002 so returned it and I got a sweat deal for it. When I emailed Swiftech about the block I was told that it would be in in two weeks, but that was three weeks ago. It looks like their out of 6002 blocks all together.

ctrl_alt_del_ said:
yeah Swiftech is painfully slow... I ordered a MCW50 on May 23, did not get it until last tuesday... as the last poster said, the block is the same for everyone, just different mounting brackets...

a year to get a waterblock !!! :santa:

Back