• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wondering what you guys use to monitor temps on p5ad2-e premium

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sp1k3

I looked at mbm5 and my motherboard wasnt on the list (p5ad2-e premium). Just wondering if there is an alternative motherboard that i can select from the list that will work accuratly, or is there some program that i can download?

Thanks

Thanks, ive tryed speed fan before but there are not as many features as i would like with something such as mbm5, because speed fan only allows 1 temperature in the system tray. Unless im doing it wrong.

once you move your cursor over the temp in the system tray it gives you all of them, something that MBM5 doesnt do

I think you can click on configure or something like that and choose which temperatures you want to display in the tray using Speedfan. If you want to use MBM5, you can probably choose a motherboard with the same chipset and sensor chips.

Back