• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I find these?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dreamstalker

I have a 92mm bare-wire fan, intended for an XP-90, and am now looking for the female 3-pin mobo connectors (unwired).

Are the connectors themselves sold anywhere online? All I've been able to find are the splitters and extender cables.

go to an electronic component store. I went to Active Electronics and picked up a 5pack with leads for $1.49. Did 3 Panaflo's with them.

Awesome; thanks all! My mobo manual's back in NM with the rest of Navi, so I probably won't be able to check on specs until I get back in August...unless someone else with the A8V would be willing to tell me the fan header specs (I seem to recall a number of people using Panaflos with this board).

Nah, Panaflo should be fine. I was thinking about a delta leaf blower or a tornado type as a high power fan. :thup:

Back