• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

these keyboards are sick!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I got to try one like that at a computer show last winter. The whole idea is cool, but I think trying to relearn how to type on it would be a pain. Plus if I learned how, I would need one for each rig I use at a price tag of $4000+.

Yah, I was looking at that and thinking that the warranty is bizzarre. And why would anyone spend that much on a keyboard anyway? Whole computers don't cost that much.

I think a lot of you here are too quick to judge something you have never used. Not like I have ever used these keyboards, but I am sure that a regular PC keyboard has a lot of room for improvement.

I can't seem to find the one-handed shorthand keyboard that's made for scuba diving...
It only has 15 buttons and you can strap it to your arm.

Borisw37 said:
I think a lot of you here are too quick to judge something you have never used. Not like I have ever used these keyboards, but I am sure that a regular PC keyboard has a lot of room for improvement.

I have to agree, but the pricepoint even on sale, puts it out of most peoples budget, and if the buyer decides he or she doesnt like it, they are out $500-$650.

Here's the Users Manual for that Keyboard

tom10167 said:
B0000DC643.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Thirty dollars, cooler colors, and it has sweet LEDs.

The N52 isn't for typing but it is a sweet Gaming device, I wouldn't play any games without it. ;)

I wouldn't mind trying one out but that is an awful lot of money to drop for something I may not even like. Now if they had some kind of 30 day trial period. I would be interested in that.

Back