• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is this/is it worth it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
looks like whats supposed to be a passive "radiator" of sorts, but its basically useless, that thing won't dissipate heat for squat compared to a radiator

it's kinda like a mini radiator, but it's made out of aluminum and from what I've read...aluminum, copper/silver don't mix to well and can create electrolysis...so yeah, I honestly doubt that the piece will be an effective cooling piece

If you notice in the pictures, he also has a rad in the setup. Why have both?

I wasn't looking to get it, just never saw one ANYWHERE before. If you check out the guys other items, he is selling something similar for bikes too. Just larger.

Maybe if they made it the lenght of the case and you got like 4x of em you would have a good looking option.....still minimal performance

I am appalled.
Not only are the claims entirely unsupportable ( I am reminded of the "magnet widgets" that are supposed to "increase fuel mileage" when spliced into a fuel line), but the craftsmanship bites.
The inner bore appears to have been gnawed out by beavers (someone needs to invest in a reamer) and it's ALUMINUM.

It would make a spiffy keychain accessory, I suppose.
Might even help keep them cooler.

Back