• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Screenshooters?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

OK, I always wanna take screenshots of stuff, but I don't know how. I was under the impression there are programs that can do it, so i googled it and all it came up w/ was a bunch of low quality crap. Any of u guys know any freeware screenshooters? That shoot the whole darn screen at once and u can save the pic and what not? TIA all

above your insert key there is a button, says: Prt Scrn/Sys Rq, Hit it, now goto paint and goto Edit->Paste, Look theres a screen shot :).

Krzysd said:
above your insert key there is a button, says: Prt Scrn/Sys Rq, Hit it, now goto paint and goto Edit->Paste, Look theres a screen shot :).

and if u got Xp and a neweer verison of office u can save it as a jpeg as well!! all for ONE LOW PRICE! :D

Krzysd said:

IT WORKS! yey! last time i tried doing that it didn't work...and yeah i tried it a few time, i think last time i might have been hitting prt scrn+ctrl...dunno....but anyway, thanks! i appreciate it, and thanks to u other guys who made suggestions.

Back