• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wc finished (pics)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

citronym

Got it all crammed into this little old case...

dsc008479vs.jpg

dsc008487nt.jpg

dsc008550ci.jpg

dsc008583xl.jpg

dsc008611er.jpg

dsc008651dq.jpg

This is a cap I siliconed onto my Tums container res. When I tip the system on its back, its at the top for easy filling, or flip it on its front bezel and drain it.

RedDragonXXX said:
Good job :beer:

Are you planning on getting VGA Block?

well I have a dd gpu block (not sure which model atm) that I was originally considering adding. But in the end I wasnt too tickled with the temps and I thought adding the gpu would only make it worse.

My gpu needs it, BFG 5500oc, the micro HSF is wasted, fan barely spins...

Sigh

Flip-Mode said:
Excellent setup, gave me a few ideas for myself...
Thanks
werd

One thing that sucks about this system is the old mobo (A7V333) that has no onboard devices. 3 pci cards I have to run.

So how much would it effect the temps if I installed the gpu block?

xLoSx said:
are you sure that reservoir wont leak??
ehe

its solid, tested it for weeks. the entire design very slowly progressed over the course of 6 months.

none the less i do keep an eye on it, at first anyway. then ill get lazy...

it seems pretty relaible tho

Very nice. there is something to be said for those of us still using 120v pumps, its kinda like a lost art ;)

I dont get the fitting at the pump outlet, whats with that?

The way your res fits beside the drive rails is fantastic.

ls7corvete said:
Very nice. there is something to be said for those of us still using 120v pumps, its kinda like a lost art ;)

I dont get the fitting at the pump outlet, whats with that?

The way your res fits beside the drive rails is fantastic.
that fitting is the only crap i had on hand atm to go from the 1/2 or larger output of the pump to the 3/8 of the wb...

ugly i know, good enough for now.

nice, i like the tums container, haha. this makes me want to get an AMD system and a water cooling setup... looks really good.

its nice, what dye did you use? also what componants? (pump, block ect.) looks very nice... i think you should put the vga block on...

Back