• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question in FireFox

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BlckToyBx

Registered
Hey all just wanted to say first that one thread on how to make fire fox better is great. I used firefox at the beging but it was really bugy for me, but loved the tabed browsing. Now that I downloaded the newest version and added some of the suggestions made I have a question.

With the bookmark toolbar is there a way to set it to open a new tab when you click on say OC Forums? I have gone through the tabing oprtions with the tab browser extension and can't seem to click the right combo. Or is this just not possible? Thanks all and I hope I poseted in the right spot if not let me know and I will move it if yeah tell me how or I can figuer it out.

try using the middle mouse button (a GREAT feature of firefox) middle clicking links opens them in new tabs (works for bookmarks even ones in your bookmark list) also, middleclicking tabs closes them (another freakin awesome feature lol) hope that helps

Yeah I love that feature also. Just don't slip with the mouse ( I have all my forums in a subfolder in bookmarks, and I accidently middle-clicked that a few times and it opened all my forum bookmars - like 20 new tabs!)

Back