• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water cooled rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

arctic-k20

here are some shots i took of my setup during the final stages of setting it up. it is almost finished - i need to tidy the wiring but this will do for now.

the setup is in my signature - there are a couple more things i would like to do if time permits ;)

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Wish I could afford a SLI system, Good job. I would have done a few things differeng(I'm a pure silnce person, I'll be happy so long as I can't hear my system and my temps are <60C under full load.

with the fans at 7v the loudest thing in the setup has to be the pump whine - not much i can do to get rid of that though..

there are 2x 80mm fans over the ram/5v mosfet and the other 2 fans 60mm amd fans for cooling off the ram of my videocards....

the tubing length was an issue but there wasnt much i could do - i didnt want to use any 90 bends......and dfi putting the sli slots so close together it is "almost" impossible to go from gpu1 to gpu2 in a nice short bend......hence the long loop being held up buy a ziptie...

again 2 separate loops are in this case - with 2 pumps - 2 cores and 3 blocks.....so its going to a lot more busy than 1 loop with everything in series...

my cpu idles @ 28~29c with the fans @ 7v and my gpus idle @ 30~31c @ 7v and full load is 44c for the cpu and not sure on the full load of the gpu's

9mmCensor said:
It looks like you used too much tubing, which resulted in it being all over the place.

Nice job though dude.

I second.......but nice set-up anyway, i love stacker cases, wish i have one :p

With all of that WC stuff crammed in there, that poor case must be begging for mercy! Sounds like you are getting good temps. Good deal.

Back