• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dvdshrink issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

unreal

Registered
for some reason every time i burn a dvd from dvdshrink, the burnt one doesnt show up in my cmpute but will play in a dvd player... any reason for this?
the burnt copy doesnt even show up in the dvd drive, no folders, only as an empty dvd,, i use powerdvd, and tried media player, and vlc player...
im using 3.2, actually, i havent usedd any other prog to burn, i have dvd decrypter i have dvdxcopy, but havent used them, i use ridata media 4x, i have used rw's also,, they work in my phillips player which plays dvix also, and i have burnt them to the hd and use the files on the hd to make a disc, i have anydvd to remove any copy protection, i only have my dvd burner which i used t try and view it, so it cant be the dvd-rw drive case it has to read the real media to make a copy,,, ugh..im gettng fruastrated,

was told UDF reader update and ASPI layer updates were needed but cant find them anywhere for nec3500 or is this windows drivers?

I also use Dvd Shrink to rip my dvds. But i use Copytodvd to burn by dvds. give that a try.

I have not had any issues with using dvdshrink+nero to do this, do you have the most updated bersion of dvdshrink? I find that choosing the file format to be an ISO rather than straight burning off temp files works a lot better and gives the disc the proper name.

i used dvdshrink, but instead of buring from hd files, i had it made to iso and burned with dvd decyptor, and it sees it now, i guess i cant burn with nero, or burn with files from hd unless iso, to see on my comp.. ugh

Back