• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What dvd authoring software to record 6hrs of movies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jaydog

Hey guys,

I have abunch of avi's that i want to through on a dvd with menus, but I want to put a bunch on one dvd. I was told that there are some good dvd authoring prog's out there that could slow down the bitrate to alow up to 6hrs on a dvd. Is there any truth to that? Would I still be able to play it in my dvd player? The quality isn't that great on the movies anyway so i think that if i could slow down the bitrate the movies would still be ok.

Any help would be very much appreciated. thanks

Thanks cack I just tried nerovision express and it was exactly what I want but I can't drop the bit-rate below 1691 kbit/s so I cant only get it to fit about 3hrs. Also it says that changing the audio will make it fit more but I cant find that option.

Necer mind I just didn't have the right plugins installed. Changing the audio to ac-3 almost cut my dvd size in half, thanks alot man

Back