• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aquagate Mini...won't boot up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

buffdaddy

I just installed the new aguagate mini for my 3.2 P4. Now, when I power up it will try to boot for about 15 seconds and then shutdown. I have no clue what to do. The unit is secured tightly to the motherboard. Suggestions? Thanks a ton...

had to do a search to find what aguagate mini was, but one thing from switching from air to water, i had the same issue..

does your system just beep and shut itself off?

if so, its b/c your system's BIOS doesnt see a fan, OR if you have like the pump's 3-pin plugged into the cpu header it might be going too slowly. even though the temps are all right.

what i did was plugged in a fan into the cpu header until i could get into the BIOS to turn the warning/shut down for the cpu fan.

if thats not the case, im not really sure what is exactly happening.

Yeah, I had this problem. My BIOS was set (I didn't mean for it to be set though) to turn off if the CPU fan was not working... well, with watercooling, there are no CPU fans, and I had none plugged into the CPU fan port, so after 5 seconds of my PC being turned on it kept turning off. Cleared the CMOS, changed the setting, works great.

Back