• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Enermax EG365P-VE, Is it good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alex99

I am thinking of upgrading my PSU. I currently have an Enlight 300 watter that came with the case. I'll be building a PC for my niece and will give her the case. I'm looking to buy a new case and PSU. I'm looking at the Enermax EG365P-VE. As I recall, a lot of people dere have negative opinions about Enermax power supplys. I kind of like the dual fan they offer. Is the EG365P-VE a good PSU?

that's a great psu you are looking at

the negative comments about the enermax are that sometimes the 5V goes down

!-=sky=-! said:

the negative comments about the enermax are that sometimes the 5V goes down

Will this hamper the CPU's full potential to overclock? Does an Antec or Sparkle PSU address this issue better then the Enermax?

Well actually it depends on what CPU you are using but a 365watt Enermax is enough for most CPU's
well i use a 465watt enermax and it'z supa
but it really up to you
well i think it'll be alrite for AMD cpu's up to 1.2Ghz (this is what i think)

Alex99 said:
I am thinking of upgrading my PSU. I currently have an Enlight 300 watter that came with the case. I'll be building a PC for my niece and will give her the case. I'm looking to buy a new case and PSU. I'm looking at the Enermax EG365P-VE. As I recall, a lot of people dere have negative opinions about Enermax power supplys. I kind of like the dual fan they offer. Is the EG365P-VE a good PSU?

I have this PS and it's working flawlessly:D...Very Quiet.

AsusA7M266/1.2Ghz
WinWBK92(55.1cfm)AS2
512MegCrucial2100/2-2-2
W.D 20.5/7200
ElsaGeforce2GTS/12.90
ToshibaDVD
Plextor24/10/40
S.BLive! Platinum 5.1
DTT3500 Digital
Addtronics6896
Win98SE

nice cases

a little pricey for my blood though:D

I will be getting a

enermax 450 watt

pricewatch predicted that prices will go down so I will wait a little while and see what happens

the 5v issue is realy only for the people with a kk266 motherboard
I think

I have both the EG365 and the EG451, and they are both excellent power supplies. Both my PC's have high demands and I have never had a problem with either power supplies. You have made a good choice!
Abb :cool:

Back