• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got my sys and want to show it off

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

supercromp

Registered
I MEAN WANT!

Well I got my system all done last month and i figured i'd show it off. here are the specs:

athlon64 939 3500+ 2.2ghz Overclocked to 2.7ghz 270x10
2x512MB PQI TCCD Memory with chrome heatspreaders
DFI Nforce 4 Ultra-D Motherboard
Sound Blaster Audigy
ATI x800 XL video card w/ ati Silencer 5 Overclocked to 465core/570mem
2x120MM radiator
Fishtank Pump w/ homemade res
swiftech mcw6000 waterblock
Coolermaster Stacker Case
2x120 gig HD's IDE
16x DVD drive Lite ON
8x NEC DVDRW
OCZ Powerstream 520 WATT PSU powering board
FSP 530 WATT PSU powering drives and fans

img11681ki.jpg

img11693qc.jpg

img11710qc.jpg

img11724jp.jpg

looks pretty good, only thing though, that rear fan for the case, i would suggest to cut that little mesh stuff out and put one of the "wire" fan grills back there, be less noise from restriction and alittle better air flow.

thanks man.

yeah thats a good idea about the grill thingy. its just that case was a,lmost 200 bones so i didnt want to fuxed with it if u know what i mean :p

honhon said:
looks pretty good, only thing though, that rear fan for the case, i would suggest to cut that little mesh stuff out and put one of the "wire" fan grills back there, be less noise from restriction and alittle better air flow.

No need, the grill comes off in one peace when you take the fan off ;)

VERY nice comp btw :) You dont see too many CM Stackers imo :)

Edit: I would also suggest getting the side window :D

russ_da_bus said:
can you fit more than 1 x 120mm fan at the front of the case?

Not with out one of those special HDD cages, but you could always make a homemade solution :D

Looks fuggin nasty. Nice rig dude.

Don't you think a FSP530-60GNA is a little overkill for drives and fans?

yeah its totaly overkill :attn: . but i mean i had it just lying around, and since the OCZ PSU isnt a dual 12volt it kinda emulates it, sorta. thanks for the props.

yeah theres 2x120mjm fans in the front to cover the whole radiator

not bad at all... but may i ask wtf you need that second PSU for when you already have an OCZ powerstream up tp...?

heh, ill send you a cheap 420w raidmax for your FSP530-60GNA and then ill get mine back workin/ill send you my broken one ^^ [/sarcasm]

but yeah, you really shouldn't need that FSP530-60GNA

newb question, what is that fan mounted on that arm for? cooling the memory? looks very nice.. definatly shuold through the graphics card in the loop...

nother newb question, in that last picture in the first post it looks like half the tube is empty, so i am assuming that is when it is off? and when you turn it on all the air bleeds out into the T line/reservoir whatever you got? thanksfor the help...

great system.

xCRF450 said:
newb question, what is that fan mounted on that arm for? cooling the memory? looks very nice.. definatly shuold through the graphics card in the loop...

nother newb question, in that last picture in the first post it looks like half the tube is empty, so i am assuming that is when it is off? and when you turn it on all the air bleeds out into the T line/reservoir whatever you got? thanksfor the help...

great system.

Yes that fan is for cooling the memory ;)

by the looks of it it is just the tube coloring blocking the green light from the water, i highly doubt that it is not completely full, although that could be the case.

its a rad for a bonneville(SPELL?). i got it at NAPA auto parts. the pump is off, when it is off the water fills up the rez, once u put it on it bleeds instantaniously... thanks for the comments

hmm..from the looks of the picture...that heater core looks like its less than 5.25" wide....is that correct? online, the product details says its 5 5/8" wide.

Back