• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pricing out my rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

qwertyuiop

I would like to sell as a whole or part out my desktop rig, but I cannot do so without knowing how much it would sell for. Ideally I want to sell the parts in the Classifieds. But first to find out how much it is worth...

DFI LanParty UT915P T-12
Intel Pentium 4 3.0 LGA775
MSI Radeon X800XT PCI-E
250GB Maxtor 16MB cache
Pioneer DVD R/W+- dual layer
FSP 530W

Any prices that I can expect safely for individual parts or the system as a whole please suggest! Thanks!

Can someone at least tell me a percentage off retail that I can expect to sell at??

Is this the right place to post this after all?

Last edited:
start at 90% of the new price, and every day droop it a couple percent. You are gonna do better parting it out, and those are high end and in demand parts, so there should be a lot of potential buyers.

I rather want a laptop, and I have ended up not gaming at all anymore so this system seems like overkill for what I do. I could also use a little cash left over. Unfortunately may not happen with the price of laptops like they are. I guess I will search for some kind of laptop forum to see if I can find a way to get the performance im looking for with $900-$1000, may be easier said then done. Anyway I am basically selling because it's more power than I need and I would really like a nice laptop.

Back