• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Board Using 660 Cpu And Agp Slot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gixxer420

Title says it all. I'm switching back to intel and was wondering what was the best board to pair up with a 660 cpu. The board has to still have the agp slot.

THX FOR THE HELP

depend on your budget. I have my 630 with a cheapo Asus P5P800 @3.9Ghz. I guess you are going to re-use AGP, then you are going to re-use your DDR Ram as well right ?? If so, DDR II motherboard is out of the question. Then there are not so many choices left though. I say go with Asus P5P800 or Abit AS8

Abit AS8 is my first choice with Asus P5P800 being the second pick. I used to recommend the DFI hybred too, but then I started hearing about too many problems.

I second the AS8. After I've had so many flakey DFI boards I switched back to Abit and won't ever go back. Not to mention every mod you could ever want for the AS8 is listed over at xtremesystems.org in one thread. Great board.

Back