• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mozzila firefox save problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kevin007

I am having a problem saving my password on ocforums, on mozzila firefox. When I first typed in my password, it asked me if I wanted to save it, and I clicked yes. But when I go back on, it doesn't save, in passed it has work. Can any of you tell me how to fix this problem or how to make it work.

please HELP!!!!

Last edited:
Have you already checked under Tools | Options | "Privacy" tab | Expand "Saved Passwords", and made sure the "Saved Passwords" checkbox is checked? In addition, click the "View Saved Passwords" button, and check to see if OCForums is a listed site.

Which version of Firefox are you running, and do you have a firewall installed? If you have a software firewall installed, which one?

Last edited:
I don't have any problem with Firefox logging into the forums. I used the options and just overrode the cookie handeling for the forums so it allows the forums cookie and never deletes it, as a result I don't have to log in each time.

I don't save any passwords in the brouser.

Please Help!!!

can someone please help!!! and give there in-put this is really starting to get on my nerves..

when you go to tools>options>view saved passwords>show passwords, for another site it shows the password, but for ocforums.com it doesn't..PLEASE HELP!!!

OK, it is still not working and I AM GETTING REALLY MAD, can someone please help me, before I break something...

Let me guess? you enabled the cookie override (like I suggested) for the forums cookies but you were using something else to clear them when you exited Firefox.....How close am I?

Back