• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help finding something

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
your welcome, its the least i could do for a guy who gave away 30 ft of tygon. ive been looking at that stuff, and i think ill buy a package of it too.

I wouldn't that deal get away. Thank you that was nice of you to say.

CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
www.bestpcmods.com also has em.

edit: btw, i found those sites on the silverprop website under resellers, it said north america and i clicked on em both.

This is who I ordered it from great communication even on a holiday weekend. I'm very impressed with their service thus far.

i have one question, what are you gonna do with all them Delta fans and that antec smartpower now that your going water?? :D I hope you have good luck with water this time. im definately gonna pick up that set of tygon tubing probably later today when i get home and cash my money order.

CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
i have one question, what are you gonna do with all them Delta fans and that antec smartpower now that your going water?? :D I hope you have good luck with water this time. im definately gonna pick up that set of tygon tubing probably later today when i get home and cash my money order.

Well 4 of the Deltas are going on the outside of the case to cool my Drive Bays and and Mach II phase change. Another 2 are going to be used to cool my MB. 4 Deltas are going to cool my Monster Radiator that Weapon is builiding me. 2 are going to cool my MB. The Antec will still be used to run all my fans. Take a look under Project logs to see my latest case I am working on.

Project: Denali EC's Extreme New Case (like you would expect anything less)

Back