• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

D-Tek Mag

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I haven't been able to find any data on this either. Early adoptors are few and far between in this hobby.

Its the new CSP-MAG, give this a read for more info :)

They seem good to me, but i havn't heard much feedback.

Last edited:
its basically a MCP350 w/ threaded barbs - the specs don't look too desirable either

Flow @ 12.5volts : 135-140 GPH (492-529 LPH)

Head @ 12.5volts: 7.5-7.9 ft (90-95”) (3.3 psi)

the MCP350 pumps the same GPH, but has ~11.5ft of head

Sneaky said:
its basically a MCP350 w/ threaded barbs - the specs don't look too desirable either

Flow @ 12.5volts : 135-140 GPH (492-529 LPH)

Head @ 12.5volts: 7.5-7.9 ft (90-95”) (3.3 psi)

the MCP350 pumps the same GPH, but has ~11.5ft of head

No its not.

The MCP-350 is the swiftech lable for the laing ddc. That is made by C-Systems, and is very different.

i know, i'm saying that it basically operates like one, but with less desirable specs.

but swiftech doesnt mfg. their own pumps - the MCP650 is a Laing D4, the MCP655 is a Laing D5, and the MCP350 is a Laing DDC, and all of thoes run on 12v, so you'd basically be better off with any of the Laing pumps i listed above if you're looking for a 12v DC pump

I think that's why they're often used in series pairs. Little more price than a DDC, but a ton more head.

Though for a single pump the price is better without sacrificing a lot of performance. But then for smack in the middle you have the DDC, D5, and others.

Back