• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NV-68 cheap on Ebay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

whitebloodcell

Wasnt sure if this was the right place...but. I am choosing between a Maze 4 and NV-68, initially the NV-68 was out of my price bracket, but Ive found one on Ebay for £30 give or take, bout the same as a Maze 4. But, Ive been stung on Ebay before, and since the seller, judging by his page, looks like a bit of a muppet I am even more weary. What do you think?

Auction here

Auction ends in three hours, so I need some quick opinions

i would be weary, selling something soo expensive for soo cheap, and he only has 8 feedbacks. i would say stay away, but you could take a risk and bite the bullet. if it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

I sent him an Email and got this reply

Me said:
"Could you Email me a better picture please. And clarify what you are selling, is it the NV-68 Block from Danger Den? How old is it? Is it in good condition, do you have a reciept? Why are you selling? Please give me as much detail as you can. Thanks."

him said:
I dont have DC now. sorry. I bought it from www.coolercases.co.uk in March. Yes. It is in a good condition. I dont need it any more, since I am not using 6800 now. ~! No Damaged at all. I've lost the reciept.sorry

I am really tempted, I have a feeling it is going so cheap, because no one is interested since his auction page is so pathetic.]

EDIT: I noticed he also has his Mobo and Thermochill Rad up for auction. I think I am going to risk it. If it goes wrong, no-one has to know. (Dad wont be happy if another bad ebay experience)

Last edited:
if u can afford the nv-68 get it. all of his pics have hardwood in the backround to show that all the items were together. also u can see the upgrades he made to his system from asus P4C800E to AV8 to DFI. he also sold a nv-68 in the past for £50. i assume he wanted SLI with the DFI mb. he did answer ur email. im not saying that u wont get stung but i would take the chance.

I say go for it. As long as you pay through PayPal you will get your money back if it ends up being a fraud.

NetworkGuru said:
I say go for it. As long as you pay through PayPal you will get your money back if it ends up being a fraud.

Paypal wouldnt give me my money back last time, I was one 3hrs over the time limit. I know rules are rules, but I was one of about 50 people caught in a Scam, they could have made an exception, ebay themselves did. Im still waiting for my money back from the court case..8 months later

Its up to £40 now, typical. leejsmith better not be one of you guys....I wanted to save money, thats going out of my budget (Im a Skiv)

Back