• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a thread, can't find it...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Scant7

I've tried using the search function, but I don't really remember any of the content in the thread so I have nothing to search by. It was a thread about Microsoft giving back money to you... there was a point system, so many points would earn you so many dollars... something like excell, word, etc counted as 5 points... each of the ms os' counted as more points...

I was wondering when/how we would be getting our money?

I'm sure someone has got to know because it was a long thread. I'm just trying to get that money man, gotta get that money man.

It had nothing to do with email. Maybe you had to put in your email so you could recieve a confirmation email... but it was some MS program... they even had it on their website. If you reached a certain amount of points you got a certain sum of money. It had a list of all these microsoft products and you had to of purchased them in a certain time frame. It was like 16 points for each OS youve ever bought, 5 points each for like excess, word, outlook, etc...

Back