• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ran in da pants?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

squasher

Man I am seeing a lot of this. Ninja, jack, nerdlogic, and sjacc(sp?), its kinda funny but its scary too! What does everyone else think of it?

Seriously. I am so glad this person took the picture, or else I wouldn't have the awesomest avatar. Incase you all forgot, I'm a girl and no, this isn't my hairy belly.

I don't get what the deal is... it's just a stomach and part of a chest. Everyone has these parts and there's hair, who cares? Simmer down now.

I think its pretty tasteless...doesn't matter which gender it is...certainly not G-rated...and this is coming from a 17 year old straight male.

HAHAHAHAHAHA... have you seeeeeen some of the avatars here with the girls and stuff? Mmm.. yeah. It's just stomachs, no biggie. This is coming from a 23 year old female ;)

if your thinking like that.. then you'd be complaining about fishy's avatar
but it's a hot girl.. so it's all cool :D
like the person above me said.. it's just a chest.. nothing you wouldnt see on the beach ;)

Don't get me wrong, I like looking at them...but if it were up to me, I wouldn't want any of those avatars on these forums. JMHO...I can't do anything about it, and I won't.

The thread asks what everyone thinks of it, and that's what I think of it.

i like em. when ninja first got his, i thought it was awesome, then jack222's popped up, and i was psyched cause that tooth he had before was nasty. then nerdlogic's came, and it reminded me of a public swimming pool. i wasnt bothered, i though it was a new funny thing people were doing. kinda like guys wearing girls pants or something like that.

I think these avatars are great, i want to see what other strange things people can stick in there pants and make look good, of course they will need to keep it PG.

/me imagines OklahomaWolf with his Deer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back