• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All P4C800-E Deluxe Users:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Which voltmods? Vdimm and droop mod?

Vdimm wouldn't help me much since my ram doesn't like high voltage, but I am probably going to do the droop mod soon.

Vdimm wouldn't help me much since my ram doesn't like high voltage, but I am probably going to do the droop mod soon.

Regarding this, I am not sure if this would work for everybody, but I have a p4p800E. Now I performed the vdroop and things were excellent. Now after I performed the vdimm my vcore stablized even more. It was truly amazing! Haha, anyways, just thinking that maybe if you performed the vdimm and still set the ram at your normal voltage would it help stablize the vcore even more?

-=jonnyrotten=-

xTrEmEoVrClOcKr said:
Whoever has a P4C800-E Deluxe, get it volt modded. Got me 100 extra mhz for everyday use and 200 mhz for benching etc. It truely made a difference ... :D.

I think this only applies to prescott CPU's, I have a Northwood CPU on my P4C800-E deluxe and I can already raise the volts.

By the way I did the droop mod with an 27K SMD resistor attached to the condensator just above the chip and it works like a charm.

Back