• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I find some 512MB double sided PC3200 ram?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jackywebdesign

I'm looking for some 512MB PC3200 ram that's going to be on a FPGA test board, and it highly prefers double sided ram for some reason. So... I figured if anyone knows, you guys would here, hehe..

I looked on newegg, but they don't have pictures of both sides of the ram or tell you if it's single or double sided. Would something like this be likely to be double sided?

If you guys know of some that are definitely double sided though, please let me know. It would be great if it's under $50 a stick too, since I need something like 20 of them. Well, that's all for now. TIA. :)

Jacky L.

Cool, thanks. I ordered a stick of the buffalo and the twinmos to see if they're double sided. Will try to remember to report back here w/ success/no go.

Jacky L.

i am not trying to be mean. most of us know what double sided ram is, but report away, include exactly what you're trying to do with it too.

because you haven't said it yet?

overclocking?
audio conversions?
video edit?

how about an in depth memory review? something we can use?

good luck!

Back