• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finished Antec SLK3700 rig w/ pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarthKu

Registered
Here is my new rig. Most of the components are inside, except for the rear rad which didn't fit. I had to cut a hole to get the barbs through.
water1.jpg

water2.jpg

water3.jpg

nice, the 2nd picture threw me off for a sec. (just woke up =P) I'm really curious as to what kind of temps you are getting. I was considering doing the same route, but I opted for going w/ a single large radiator.

keep us posted.

Looks good. You did a good job of tubing routing given the use of 2 rads, and your wiring looks under control. All is see is that you need a cap for the t-line (which you probably already have).

My temps:
AMD XP-M 2500+ @ 2.7 idle: 34C load: 38C (i'm not sure how accurate those are they are from the mobo sensor) mobo = abit AN7
BFG 6800 NU unlocked pipelines and shader @ 408/800 idle: 42C load: 46C

wierd thing is the mobo says system temp is at 35,C but the vid card says system temp is at 44C. the ram on the vid card still runs pretty hot so that might be the reason.

I'm also thinking about upgrading my PSU to an antec or OCZ. I'm using an Ultra 500W X-Connect right now.

Back