• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thank the LORD I made it back -lol-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jeeez talk about stress test guys..

When was it I last posted about my being miffed with my via chipset mobo and going for a new nforce board? end of last week wasn't it? thursday/friday if I am not mistaken.

Well it's took me till tonight to get back online - and I am still in the process of finishing things of, like updating stuff, dl'ing service packs and windows patches / grabbing codecs and stuff..... man talk about headache and stress.

It's true what they say you know, the minute you start messing with something, it ALL GOES wrong... and thats especially true when it comes to computers..

Man I only wanted a new mobo lol, I ended up blowing my graphics card and having to go get that replaced on the warranty... loosing a drive and a tonn of data that was backed up on it and having to buy a new one..... and spending several days trying to figure out why perfectly good NEW hardware just didn't want to work...

If I was the type that got real agitated real quick like, I would of probably commited suicide over the last few days lmao..

Anyways back to dl'ing windows patches lol....

havent even gotten round to benching my system yet with the new board and comparing the results to my old ones..

lol

Gees. that's bad luck.

Been there a couple times. Fired up a thunderbird cpu sans cooler once. eheh once indeed.... darn thing burned in about 5 seconds.

live and learn. :-0

Back