• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Front Panel Connectors

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lunar_Lamp

Today my Super Flower SF-464T2-BK arrived. Seems a pretty nice case (though I've never seen a really nice one close up, so I'm maybe not the best one to judge. However, I have a problem, there is a ribbon cable going from the front panel for things like power switch, power led, reset switch and hdd LED. Whilst they are labelled as such, their polarity is not, and I can't find any info on the Super Flower website to explain it (and their support thing doesn't seem to work for me). They supplied the info required for the usb connectors etc, but not for the other bits!

Please could anyone give me any help/advice on this.

Yes, I have the manual, my problem is from the case end. I know what is positive and negative on the motherboard, but not on the wires!

Yay, thanks Kil_A._Byte - I didn't know that white was also standard negative!

lol, don't worry, you didn't kill the pc, it worked loverly thanks.
Just spent the last 2hours doing cable management, then realised that I hadn't put the power back into the hard drive, and had to do a major chunk of it again (as I had reverse mounted the hard drive, and had to mount the PSU upside down *sigh*

It's looking good though, I'm a bit gutted I'm only building it for my sister, I kinda likes the look of it - so much potential for some amazing cooling projects too. Anyway, thanks again!

Back