• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how long does ATI rma take?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
ya.. im going to be rmaing an ati card here shortly and am wondering how long would it take for me to get it back? (i send it priority mail to theM)

I waited close to a month for my 9500.

I think it depends on the VC. They do say 10 days though.

I returned a 9700 Pro and they recieved it on the 23rd, they sent me back a 9800 Pro a week later.

In fact they inspected my 9700pro and Fedexed me a 9800pro exactly 3 days later, long holiday weekend caused it to be 7 days

{PMS}fishy said:
Yea, you and I got dragged around for the longest time.

Maybe part of the problem was the mail to them, I believe I saw a donkey with a USPS saddle on it making it's way to ATI, perhaps you sent it ground rather than Priority mail to them.

It took me longer to deal with the ATI trouble ticket nonsense than it took for the RMA itself once mailed.

Silversinksam said:
Maybe part of the problem was the mail to them, I believe I saw a donkey with a USPS saddle on it making it's way to ATI, perhaps you sent it ground rather than Priority mail to them.

It took me longer to deal with the ATI trouble ticket nonsense than it took for the RMA itself once mailed.

I sent it priority, but it could have gone mule train.

Who knows.

i like how you always tend to get back a better card from them. my 9800p became an xt magically over a week or so :D

Aphex_Tom_9 said:
i like how you always tend to get back a better card from them. my 9800p became an xt magically over a week or so :D

My dead 9500 turned into a working 9500. I was happy. No upgrade for me.

Back