• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vdroop on p5p800

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SCREAMING EAGLE

I have a p5p800 and Intel 640, I have a droop of .059. This is from 1.5875 to 1.528. this is according to asus probe. Is this too much of a vdroop? there is a mod that I can try. but I don't want to bother if its not going to help. I've tried just about every combination to get this processor to 4ghz prime stable and this vdroop is the last thing to try before giving up.

SCREAMING EAGLE said:
I have a p5p800 and Intel 640, I have a droop of .059. This is from 1.5875 to 1.528. this is according to asus probe. Is this too much of a vdroop? there is a mod that I can try. but I don't want to bother if its not going to help. I've tried just about every combination to get this processor to 4ghz prime stable and this vdroop is the last thing to try before giving up.
thats not all that much really. if that is the cause of it then you must be already close to being unstable.

Back