• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

whozyodaddy

What fans do you guys use for your radiator/heatercore, and what shroud? I'm planning on purchasing a BIX2, and looking for some ideas.

I use two Panaflo 125 cfm for the pull and two Sunon 90 cfm for the push. I have them on a controller turned all the way down.

I don't use a shroud on mmy BIX2.

I've got three Delta high speed tri-blade fans on a BIX III. Currently the radiator is mounted internally so I don't have room for a shroud, but I'm thinking of going external with a fresh case and using the Thermochill 120.3 and their new shroud.

Id say the 120mmx38mm San Ace fans are the best for WC Rads. Low noise (39dB at 12V), great airflow (103CFM) and they volt down well. There are some for sale in the classifieds right now

I use the panaflo ultras 115 cfm at 45dba, you can undervolt them down a bit and they are very quiet and push allot of air.

i had 2 130CFM delta's connected to my heater core, but i never ran them @ full speed i always left them at half or lower

cpu temp never got over 40C intel p4 @ 3.4ghz and nvidia 6800 pci-e both in the loop.

Back