• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

usb 1.1 controllers on abit IC7 max3?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

greg32

Registered
Hi, as topic suggests, why does the ic7-max3 come with 4 usb 1.1 controllers and only 1 usb2 controller, and does this mean only some of my usb ports are 1.1?? this is reported on boot up, and also in sandra latest version. Or is it due to a design requirement that they need to provide so many 1.1 controllers. How does it all work. Its funny, i only just noticed this.

Cheers Greg

I have mate, thats why im checking here. AFAIK usb2 all the way, so i am confused why the board reports them as 1.1, and sandra does as well. The bios is reporting them as usb 1.1, when it boots and lists a few details before os boots, you know?

Cheers Greg

Hi there, sorry for late reply. I have version 1.8, it is latest one. Where are you looking for your info on usb controllers on your board? I will post screenshot of sisoft sandra and its info about it, later today.

Cheers Greg

Back