• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chinese fellow's attention plz..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

awaysahmad4u

hi guyz..
i am expacting a two week visit to China. and will make some hardware deals, i am from Pakistan.. i will be visiting cities not far far away from Pak China Border. so please can you give me info on some computer markets or some good dealers and mainly dealer that deals in hardware and have best prices on items like cpus, mobos, rams, HDD, CD Drives,DVD Drives, CDR and DVD/R Drives, webcams,digital cams,keyboards,mice and speaker etc and etc.
if any best market is available there some distance away, do tell me, i will manage to approach them.
i shall be waiting for your responce.
Thanking you
Awais Ahmad.

i think someone from pakistan would know more about his continent than us
How could the border of two countries be in another?

I doubt you'll find much help here awaysahmad4u. I haven't seen many forum members from China, and I doubt any of them are in the more rural western regions and my suggestion would be to just try and get info in the areas you are going to.
I'm sorry I can't be much help, but I obviously don't have much knowledge of the area.

you guyz instead helping me ,, pulling my leg.. :( .. nice job.
now way as long i know there should be no vendor in between the pakchina borders.
ok i think i will extend my visit and include more days and will go to main areas of china.
i want market like from where i can get best prices. (i mean lowest ;) ).
so any help now..
btw Radical thanks for the map, i will study it deeply...........

software is the only thing that when I went to China (back in 1996 for a week) has plenty of "good deals" on...not really legal per say, but hardware is going to be tough. China (to my knowledge) makes a lot of boards and hardware, but they don't complete or assemble it there. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. They may make the circuit boards for the Radeon 9800, for example, but someone somewhere else installs the memory, tests it etc etc...

There's an extensive listing of manufacturers available here

If there's any way you can make it to Taiwan, that's where the action is on the computer hardware front. Most of the majors (Gigabyte, Abit, Asus, Epox, Etc...) are headquartered there.

Too bad you just missed computex .

Back