• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

maze4 on 6600gt?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xcuriousgeorge

Registered
Hi all,

I've got just about all of my water cooling parts to put my new setup together, except for the GPU block. I have an AGP XFX 6600GT, and from what I've read, the Maze4 will interfere with ramsinks on this card.

Can anyone confirm that this is the only problem I should run into? I don't mind grinding down some ramsinks if necessary, but would rather not have to do the same on the block ;)

thanks in advance for your help

pm CCUABIDExORxDIE

He has same block and card, I am sure he can help you with your question.

hey man, i found this thread on my own. and yea, what ramsinks do you have? if they are under 1/2 an inch, i think you wont hafta mod the sinks at all.

14-150-080-08.JPG

see in that pic, the two gddr ram chips on the right side, those are fine, the other two might need to be shaved down a tiny bit.

Sounds good :)

I'm using the OCZ sinks, they aren't on the card yet cause it's still stock cooling, but i think they're under 1/2 inch high

Will post pics of my setup once its all together

thanks

they will fit, i have this card and cooler, and for a fact i know they will, but they will require tiny bits of modding. and expect 600+ core and 1200+ mem, those xfx cards really love ocing.

Back