• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

D-tek heatercore to BIX3.. questions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mgoode

Upgrading from d-tek pro heatercore to Bix 120.3 I currently have an Aquaxtreme 50Z, do i need a new pump? what kind of temp decrease can I expect?"

mgoode said:
Upgrading from d-tek pro heatercore to Bix 120.3 I currently have an Aquaxtreme 50Z, do i need a new pump? what kind of temp decrease can I expect?"
Hard to tell, what blocks are your running, what temps you have now. If anything you probably will have more quiet system with bigger radiator

you realize that the change will be positive but nothing earth shattering right? granted you are getting more cooling surface area but man the cost is a lot for the amount of performance gain ( unless oyu plan on pushing an OC)

yea thats what i thought , only reason for change is my heatercore wont fit in my new cmstacker case.

Back