• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MBM5 and GA-8I915P? is there another option?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheMainFrame

Ive noticed that Motherboard monitor 5 does not have support for the GA-8I915P...

What are my options as far as getting the acthual voltage thats being supplied to the CPU?

Does the GA-8I915P come with a monitoring tool on the CD that i havent checked out?

Does that EasyTune 5 software on the CD monitor voltage?

TheMainFrame said:
Ive noticed that Motherboard monitor 5 does not have support for the GA-8I915P...

What are my options as far as getting the acthual voltage thats being supplied to the CPU?

Does the GA-8I915P come with a monitoring tool on the CD that i havent checked out?

Does that EasyTune 5 software on the CD monitor voltage?

easy tune has some options for monitoring voltage.... but i dont like it....
have you tryed to update the list of compatible Motherboards when you run the wizard setup of mbm??....

also you can try speedfan............ because mbm is no longer on development...

74205 said:
easy tune has some options for monitoring voltage.... but i dont like it....
have you tryed to update the list of compatible Motherboards when you run the wizard setup of mbm??....

also you can try speedfan............ because mbm is no longer on development...

yes someone mentioned speedfan as well... i also already use CPU-Z but i would like more then one opinion on the voltage so perhaps speedfan is the way to go.

I have not tried MBM5 yet because the list of compatable boards listed on there website (a rather thorugh list) does not list my model of MB

Back